Monday 23 March 2015

Happy Monday Bunny

Hello there, hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was quite busy, starting of with a great class on Friday with my regular ladies who are always great to spend time with and I will share the projects from that class very soon. Then Saturday morning I went along to a young Mums group in the church, it was nice to craft with these lovely girls while their children did their own crafts in another part of the room, we only had time to make an Easter card but it was fun and I think they all enjoyed it.

Today's share is this months hostess club thank you cards and gifts, I used the very versatile stamp set Sheltering Tree (137163)  from the mini catalogue to make the card and the little "house" for the chocolate bunny was made using the tag topper punch.



Please pop back soon to see the projects from Friday's class.




No comments:

Post a Comment