Thursday 2 April 2015

Happy Easter

Good morning, sorry I haven't been around much recently but we were away on a little break and are just back.

Last night I held the first class for new people, it was small as a couple of people were sick but it was still good fun. I run some quite established classes, some of the girls have been coming to me for about five years so last night was nice to start over and remember what it felt like to discover new things like using the Big Shot, I'd forgotten what that was like! Next class I am going to introduce them to embossing using the Big Shot and also heat embossing, looking forward to it already.

This is a photo of the two projects, the little Easter easel card was fun to make and the Easter berry basket was a big hit.




Hope you all have a great Easter break whatever you are doing, perhaps the weather will be kind to us all so we can get outside and enjoy Springtime.




Thanks for stopping by 










No comments:

Post a Comment