Friday 13 March 2015

Framed Spring Tulips

Well here in Northern Ireland we are back to spring today! It really has been a mixed week of winter days and beautiful Spring days and I am happy to be starting my weekend with a Spring one...

I promised you a follow up to the little card I showed you recently, I framed this one because I thought it was so nice and I loved the inspirational quote. This is the sentiment that comes with the tulips but you can cut it off, as I did, so you can add any sentiment you like to suit whatever occasion you choose.




It's Mothering Sunday here in the UK this weekend so I hope to be having a relaxing day and perhaps getting a little spoiled ;-)
I'll be back next week to show you the card I made for my mother-in-law. Have a lovely weekend however you are spending it.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment