Thursday 5 March 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

Good morning, I've been working on my perpetual birthday calendar this week. It's a lovely kit from Stampin' Up which comes in a gift box, so would make a great gift too. I'm sharing a photo of my messy desk when I was making it, fellow crafters know what it's like, you get so involved in making something, your desk gets fuller and fuller until you're working in about one foot square!



I've posted Stampin' Up's video below so you can get a clearer idea 
of everything you get in the kit, lots and lots! All you need to complete the calendar is a stamp set which has the months and various other lovely things in it, like hearts & flowers. The kit costs only £14.50 and if you would like to purchase the kit you can come to a class to complete it using my stamp set and inks.  Alternatively you can get a few friends together and I will come to you bringing the kits and everything else you need to complete it. Just contact me if you're interested. I'll be back soon with another kit idea so please join me again for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment