Wednesday 11 March 2015

Spring is nearly here!

I was feeling very spring like yesterday. I went for a walk in beautiful spring weather here in Northern Ireland but unfortunately when I woke up today it's raining! However to keep that spring feeling I'm sharing a very spring like card this morning, lovely tulips! This is a wood mount stamp from Stampin' Up and it is called "Love is kindness" ( 137131) and only costs £7.95 if you would like to own it. It comes attached to a different sentiment but I cut it off so I could add any sentiment I wanted, you could have Happy Easter as I think it lends itself very well to most occasions.  I have make another project using the quote it came with and I will photograph that today and let you see that very soon.



Do you like it? I think it's very simple but pretty, I'll be back soon with the other project so please come back to see that.


No comments:

Post a Comment