Friday 6 March 2015

Hello Life

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you like today's share, I love it. This is another super kit from Stampin' Up, it's called Hello Life. I loved the colour scheme and decided to use black and white photos for mine which I think suit best, the ones I used were from my daughter's wedding. I love to Scrap Book and to me this a scrap book for the wall that everyone gets see.  I have posted Stampin' Up's video of the kit below so you can get a good look at everything that comes in the kit.




If you would like to order this kit please click on my online shop to order (order no. 137949) However if you live locally I would be happy to hold a class for you to come along to make it with me using my stamp set (which compliments it) and my inks etc. or if you prefer you can get a few friends together and I'll come to you and bring the kits and everything you need to make them, a good fun girly night! Just email if you are interested in a class here with 
me or in your own home or club. 

The weather here in Northern Ireland is to be quite good this weekend and perhaps a little spring like, hope the weather wherever you are is good too. Come back next week and I will share with you a recent class I taught which I think you will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment