Monday 4 November 2013

Happy Monday Friends

Hello, it has been a while since I posted so I thought I would share a card and gift box I made for a dear friend's birthday recently.  She loved the matching card and box. Hopefully she liked the contents of the box too! I used the stamps that say 'over a million people share your birthday' then on the other side of the 'flip' its says 'that makes you one in a million!' I thought this two set sentiment was perfect for a flip card. The sentiments are from the One in a Million stamp set, check it out as there are lots of nice twin sentiments in this set.


Hope to back with you soon as I have lots more to share, I might even show you some Christmas ideas, if nobody thinks it's too soon!
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon those two colours look good and a great project for that stamp set

    ReplyDelete