Wednesday 20 November 2013

November Thank You

Just a quick post today and a break away from Christmas, a photo of my thank you card and little gift I made for the members of my hostess club. I used the Best of Flowers stamp set, I stamped the hydrangea flower all over whisper white card to make the cracker and matched the card with it. So quick to make your own crackers with the envelope punch board. I'm busy getting organised to go to Manchester for the Stampin' Up convention, packing and making swaps are taking up lots my my time, I'm very excited about going as it's my first time and I can't wait to meet up with lots of other demonstrators, some I already know but I'm looking forward to making new friends too!
I'll be back after convention to share what I made to swap and also show you some of the swaps I received back.

No comments:

Post a Comment