Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas Sweetie Bag

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, the weather here on the coast has been beautiful, cold but sunny and bright, the sort of weather I love to walk in.

Thought I would share with you this lovely Christmas bag I made, it's a sort of a handbag shape.  I was inspired by a gift of toffee I received in a similar bag. Off course I had to take it apart to see how it was made (after eating the toffees first!) and I came up with my own version. It's a crafters thing, isn't it, we have to see how it's done, we all do it!


Short and sweet today!
I used the gorgeous stamp set Joyful Christmas. I stamped the poinsettia on vellum in versamark and heat embossed it in white, cut out a couple of layers and coloured them on the back with cherry cobbler to give a lovely watercolour effect.  I did the same for the leaves using pear pizzazz. I added a  frosted finished embellishment to the centre of the poinsettia to add a bit of sparkle and finished off with a taffeta bow in pear pizzazz.


1 comment: