Tuesday 12 November 2013

Getting organised for Christmas

Good morning everyone, I made a decision to get better organised this year, I say it every year then end up ruining around trying to find that important list I had! Well this year everything is going to be in one place, right inside my beautiful journal. I decorated the front at the weekend, it's a lot more shimmery than the photo shows, it's hard to get a good photo at this time of year. I sponged round the edges with the gold ink pad and then sprayed with the smooch spritz. Lots of different sections inside, already decorated, there are parts for gift lists, food shopping, Christmas cards & more.  I'm going to put temporary lists inside the little pockets and write anything that's permanent like addresses in the proper sections, I'm ticking off things completed in pencil, that way I can rub out and reuse next year, making this a journal to use again and again.  There are a couple of little envelopes tucked inside and these would be very useful to store all your receipts.


Hope this has inspired you to get more organised this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment