Friday 18 October 2013

Proud Mum & Dad

Well the weekend's here to relax and enjoy! I thought you might like to see the card I made for our daughter's graduation last week. There are lots of similar ones on the web, can't remember where I first saw this idea because I have had it in my head for months. Anyway this is my take on it and she loved it!
Hope you have a lovely weekend spent with your love ones.

Here's what I used to make this card.  Night of navy card base, Gingham garden washi tape and the little yellow candy dots for the buttons.  To make the tassel on the mortarboard I used white bakers twine and dyed it with my daffodil delight reinker then tied it into the tassel I needed. The stamp set is Pure Gumption  and is a very useful one to have for various types of exam results and costs only £11.95 in the clear mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment