Monday 10 March 2014

Hello again!

Happy Monday, sorry I haven't been around for awhile but I took a little holiday to sunny climes and I have to say it amazing what sunshine does for you at this time of year so I'm back feeling refreshed and ready to craft!

The first thing I made on my return was my monthly craft club thank you cards and little gifts. I used the Good as Gold card set that is still free with any order over £45 until the end of the month, it comes with envelopes with gold inserts. I changed them a bit by adding a tag to the front made using the new tag punch 133324. The stamped flower is from a lovely set called Happy Watercolour, lovely flowers and sentiments in this set, I love the 'you make me happy' sentiment, the set is order no 133191.
For the gifts, I made my own Strawberry Lipbalm, I found these lovely little tins with sliding lids online.


I plan on spending some time in my craft room this week as a dear friend has a birthday so I'll be back with the card I make her.

    Hope to see you back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment