Thursday 20 February 2014

Where's Spring?

With just over a week until March there is not much sign of spring here in Northern Ireland, lots of rain and gales! However the hardy daffodils are trying their best to flourish, mine have lots of buds and hopefully will be in flower soon.  We are a long way off having tulips in the garden so here are some on this lovely little card. I used the stamp Blessed Easter 133212 and it costs only £10.95.  I cut the sentiment off so I can use it separately as the tulips would make a nice image on their own for a spring birthday card.




I used one of the cards from the Watercolour wonder notecards, they are actually made of watercolour card so once you stamp your image you can colour in beautifully using an aqua painter brush and ink. There are twenty notecards in the pack and they come with envelopes, they are a real bargain as they work out at only 59p each! 


There are four each of five designs, order number 133362.
As soon as I get time I will make some more cards using the other designs however I'll be a bit busy for awhile but I will be back soon.

          Have a lovely weekend.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment