Monday 17 March 2014

It's good to share!

I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I was a customer long before I was a demonstrator but it's not just the fantastic coordinating products that I like, I like being part of the Stampin' Up community.  We even have are own community site where we chat online and share what we've created with each other. We have demonstrators from Europe but also from the USA, Canada and Australia and every one is so sharing that I'm never stuck for inspiration. The card I am sharing with you today was inspired by a fellow demonstrator from Massachusetts called Lisa Young, she has a blog called add ink and stamp, have a look at it, I think you will like it!


Happy Monday and I hope you have a great week.
                         

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. These colours are so striking, I love them!

    ReplyDelete