Thursday 27 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Here's an idea for a Mother's Day card if you still haven't made yours yet, this one is for my lovely Mum-in-law. The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set (122652) it's my go to set that covers most occasions (including Easter) and I recommend you have this one in your stash. 





The colours used are So saffron, pink pirouette and gumball green. I love these colours together, they remind me of spring and Easter time and really put me in a good mood. I thought I would share this photo of the daffodils in my garden, they just give we such a happy feeling.  I took this yesterday, it was cold but lovely in the sunshine.



If you are lucky enough to still have your Mum to enjoy Sunday with, give her an extra hug and appreciate that you do.
                         

3 comments: