Thursday 20 March 2014

Thank you!

I always need thank you cards, so when I'm playing around with inks and stamps I nearly always think "thank you cards".  I do give them to family and friends but a large amount go to my very good customers from Stampin' Up. I have made similar cards, like the one below, in the past but decided to make it easier for myself by cutting out a piece of acetate in the size I wanted. I put a label with the size on it for future use and so I can see it, acetate tends to disappear on your desk lol.  I stamped the sentiment where I wanted it using my stamp-a-ma-jig and then used a tiny bit of temporary adhesive to hold the acetate in place and drew round the acetate starting and ending with the sentiment.  This one was particularly good for this style of card but you could use any sentiment you like.


A very simple but effective card, don't you think? The thank you is from the stamp set Four You and at only £9.95 (130538) for the clear set I recommend it to everyone to have as a great go to set.

I used whisper white and wisteria wonder card stock and the flower and paint splodge is from one of my new sets called Happy Watercolour (133191) I have been creating a few things with this set and I'm finding the splodge really useful.

I plan on lots of crafting this weekend, starting tomorrow! Hope you get time for a bit of 'me time' crafting too.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment