Saturday 26 March 2016

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you all! Today I am sharing the last Easter class I held this past Wednesday, everyone got a little chocolate chick as a treat. Isn't the little chick house and card really cute. I used the stamp set Honeycomb Happiness which was free with our fantastic Sale-a-Bration promotion.  This is the last week of these wonderful offers so last chance to get a freebie, just spend £45 and make your choice.  Honeycomb Happiness has been one of the favourites amongst my customers and the metallic washi tape is too. So don't hesitate if you would like to take part,  Sale-a-Bration won't be back until January 2017!!







 




Thanks for taking the time to stop by today during your Easter Weekend, I hope you all have a lovely time with family and friends. I'll be back next week with some beautiful projects using the stamp set Birthday Blooms which is so versatile for lots of different occasions, hope to see you then.                     




2 comments: