Friday 11 March 2016

Happy Friday

Good morning everyone, don't you just love Fridays, I do. The funny thing is I haven't worked a 9-5, Monday to Friday job for years. Teaching classes and being a Stampin' Up demonstrator means my hours are never the same from one week to the next.  My children have long since left home so there are no school runs to do either but I still love Fridays! 😃

Anyway today I am sharing my March thank you cards and gifts for my hostess club members. I made some more for friends and neighbours gifts too.  I used the little Kraft bags we sell in packs of  ten.  I scored and folded them, 1" down each side one 1" along the bottom to make them into these little gift bags, very easy to do. I am loving the little Easter lamb stamp, I have been using it a lot so will share more Easter cards over the next week with you, I also, used it for a baby card.





What do you think? Everyone was delighted with theirs. Want to know what the gift was? A yummy Easter egg of course!

Thanks for popping by to day, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment