Thursday 7 April 2016

Shimmer and glitter

Good morning, sorry I haven't been around much recently but I was busy with Easter and then a wee trip to visit my daughter in London. However I am back today to share a sweet card and gift bag we made at a recent class.  I used the single rose image from the very versatile stamp set.  Everyone got the stamp set to make a selection of projects which I will share with you over the next week.  If you don't already own this stamp set you should check it out, it has beautiful rose images, sentiments and other little useful images.





We used the beautiful glitter washi Tape that I know a lot of you got free during Sale-a-Bration and my wish is that we get this in our new annual catalogue (coming very soon!) perhaps in different colours! Would love that!  We also used the fab Wink of Stella clear pen on the roses, hope the shimmer shows up in the photos.






I'll be back soon with more from the same class so please come back and visit to see those.  Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment