Wednesday 16 March 2016

Happy Spring??

We have had some very "Spring like" days recently in Northern Ireland, dare I say Spring is here? However it probably isn't but I will be happy if these beautiful days last until Easter.

Today I'm sharing an Easter card using the little Easter lamb AGAIN! Sorry, I just love this little lamb, I promise I will use a different stamp set to make an Easter card soon! I designed this card for a class I held last week and the girls loved it. Some decided to use a different sentiment and make the card into a baby card.  Perfect for this, just change the background colour to suit a baby boy or girl.    I used the large stamp called Watercolour Wash, this is a super background stamp and can be used for virtually every type of card background.




Thanks for popping in today, I will be back soon with the other Easter card we made at last week's class and I promise I didn't use the Easter Lamb so please come back soon for that.


                                            Have a great day

                             


No comments:

Post a Comment