Saturday 25 April 2015

Vintage and Handmade Fair

Last weekend I had a stall at this wonderful fair at the Clandeboye Lodge Hotel near Bangor Northern Ireland, it was a really busy fair with over fifty stalls.  It was hardwork getting ready for it but it was so worthwhile as a got meet lots of new people interested in crafting and finding out more about Stampin' Up. I had a make and take table were everyone got to make a card, this was popular and it was lovely to see people who had never made a card before learn how easy it is to do this and take home a lovely card they had personally made.

This is a photo of me behind my table, my friend Kerry took this, thank you for that Kerry as the ones I took came out a bit blurry.




I'll be back soon with some ideas for you from a class I held yesterday which I think you will like. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment