Monday 27 April 2015

Fluffy clouds and beautiful balloons

Hello there, ready for the start of your new week?  I am, I've managed to get over a nasty cold I've had for over a week so I'm feeling great and raring to go!

I held a class on Friday for some of my long standing class members, it can sometimes be tricky coming up with new ideas for them as alot of them have been coming to my classes for around five years and are very experienced crafters but I'm happy to say they all loved the makes and I'll share them all with you over the next week.







We made the fluffy clouds by using a scalloped circle and a sponge dauber to ink around using a sky blue ink pad. We used the fabulous balloon die set which includes the little bow, streamer and bunting. Pretty, isn't it and I think it would cover most occasions. Have a look at the Balloon dies and matching Celebrate Today stamp set which is available separately or as a bundle.  They are on page 11 of the mini catalogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment