Monday 19 January 2015

Hostess Club thank you

Sorry I haven't been around for a week but I've had a really bad cold and I'm afraid when I'm struggling to do normal things, while sick, my poor blog is the first thing to go!

Anyway I'm here now and feeling a bit better and sharing with you the thank you card and gift I give to my hostess club members this January. I made the little box using the lovely new FREE card from Stampin' Up, you can see it on page 15 of the Sale-a-Bration leaflet and it's called Irresistability Yours. The lovely Lotus Blossom stamp I used on the card is also one of the free items you can choose during Sale-a-Bration which runs until the end of March. For every £45 you spend you can choose any item from the leaflet.





 




Wondering what the gift inside the box was? It is a little handbag size hand sanitising spray, very useful at this time of year with all the coughs and colds around! Hope to be back again soon! In the meantime, keep warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment