Wednesday 28 January 2015

Butterflies and Something Borrowed Designer Paper

I've already showed you the swap I made for last Sunday's get together and the ones I received in return so I'm sharing a card we made.  We used the beautiful Butterflies Thinlits Dies and the Something Borrowed Dsp, these papers would be great for anything to do with weddings or anniversaries but we used it on this birthday card, so very versatile! I loved this card, thank you Clare for the design and the lovely day.




If this has inspired you to get crafting with our great products you can have a look at Stampin' Ups full range by clicking on the catalogues on the right side of this blog or go straight to my shop by clicking the button, top right, order on-line. Don't hesiate to contact me if you need any advice.

Thanks for visiting





No comments:

Post a Comment