Monday 26 January 2015

Bokeh effect

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent my Sunday with a group of other Stampin' Up demostrators and what a great bunch of girls! As we always do, we did a card swap and this was mine.  I decided to make my own background by trying out the Bokeh effect that everyone is doing at the moment and I was fairly happy with my first attempt.  I used a stamp set I have just bought called Hello Life, it is really meant to be used in conjunction with project life but it's very versatile and worked well for the 'string' of the balloon. Check it out on page 6 of the Spring catalogue. I also intend to use it to stamp along photographs and to make the poloraid style shown on the same page.



I'll be back soon with a photo of the swaps I received as soon as it's bright enough to take a photo!






No comments:

Post a Comment