Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year

Good morning and a very Happy New Year from me here in Northern Ireland! Hope you all had a good Christmas, we had a lovely one with family and friends but now the hustle and bustle is over I'm ready to get back into a normal routine.

Kicking off the new year with Stampin' Up is very exciting, tomorrow is the start of our lovely new Spring catalogue and our Sale-a-Bration promotion!! For every £45 you spend from tomorrow until the 31st March you can choose any item free from the Sale-a-Bration leaflet, I think this year has the best choice ever! 




I am hosting an open afternoon today, if you live anywhere near me and would like to attend please contact me for details, I would love to meet you.  If you are too far away and don't have a Stampin' Up 
demonstrator already I would be happy to send you the above catalogue and leaflet in the post. From tomorrow you will be able to look at the online version by clicking the link on this blog and you can place an order with me by clicking my "order online button". Everyone who places an order, either in person or online will receive a handmade thank you card from me.

Here's a little sneak peek of I card I made using some of the new products-



Sale-a-Bration is great from my customers but it is also a good time to join Stampin' Up too, perhaps you love paper crafting and maybe already enjoy using our fantastic products, you might consider a part time job with us. Perhaps you just want to get your craft supplies at a discount or maybe you would love to start 2015 with a nice little part time job to supplement your income. Join us during Sale-a-Bration for just £99 and get a starter kit which includes everything you need to start off and get TWO free products! If you would like to chat things over with me and talk about the options please contact for further details.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come back soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment