Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope you all get a little romance in your life this weekend.;-) I will be helping out tomorrow with a Valentine themed coffee morning at my church. I made 60 table favours using the little Sweetheart treat bags from Stampin up for it, I'll share a photo after the event. In the meantime here's a photo of my February stamp club thank you card and gift.


Here's a closer photo of the little candles, I used Yankee tea-lights, so they smell gorgeous too! If you've never used this technique before it's very easy. Just stamp whatever you like on tissue paper, cut around it and then make a hole for the wick to fit through. Place it onto the candle then gently use the heat gun to melt the tissue into the wax, that's it! If you were making some for a birthday gift you could make a whole tray of them as they are quick to make.



Enjoy the weekend whatever you are doing and with all this bad weather in the UK, keep warm, dry and safe.

    






No comments:

Post a Comment