Saturday 8 February 2014

Thoughts of Spring!

Well, it's a very wet and stormy day here in Northern Ireland but it's not as bad as some other areas in the UK so I'm thankful for that.  I got together with a group of lovely ladies yesterday to make Stampin' Up's Spring Wreath, it was actually quite spring like yesterday so it did make us feel like we were getting closer to spring but today it's back to winter! We had great fun making all the flowers while chatting around the table, we even had tea and scones with jam and cream, lovely...

Once Valentines day is over I shall be making a nice spring/ Easter display in my hall and this will be the centre piece of this, I love how it turned out.  If you would like to make this yourself you will find the kit in the new Spring catalogue 133333 costing £15.95.
Hopefully wherever you are the weather is not too bad, I'm using the bad weather here as a good excuse to stay indoors and do some crafting. I'm going to be using some lovely new products from the new mini catalogue that arrived during the week that I've been itching to play with ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment