Monday 6 January 2014

Valentine Collage Card

Hello, I'm back, did you all have a lovely Christmas and New Year?Mine was very nice, just restful and filled with family and friends, which is the type of Christmas I enjoy the most.  I'm not big on parties and large gatherings anymore, getting too old! Ha Ha

However it was nice to get all the decorations down and get the house cleaned and back to normal and most importantly, for me, get back into my little craft room.  After a break I never know where to start so I just play around for awhile and see what happens. I had received this stamp set (Follow My Heart - clear 134614 and wood 134611) while at convention, back in November, so decided to use that.  This collage type of card is what I came up with, hope you like it.
You may have noticed a couple of new products on this card ;-)
like the gold washi tape and gold sequins, gold is going to be very big in the crafting world as well as mixing metals like gold and silver on the same cards. There are lots of exciting things coming up with Stampin Up, it kicks off with Sale-A-Bration on the 28th January (for every £45 order you place you get to choose from a selection of Sale-A-Bration gifts.) I will be showing lots of samples using these free products.  The new spring mini catalogue launches on the 28th January too and as a demonstrator I get to order my products early so I can make samples to show you all. So as soon as those products arrive I will get crafting and post samples of those too! Phew! I'm going to be busy, but I love it!

Thanks for stopping by today and keep watching for all the lovely new products coming your way.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one Sharon. But then I always like them all. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one Sharon. But then I always like them all. !!

    ReplyDelete