Tuesday 28 January 2014

Celebrate today!

We are all very excited here as we are celebrating two Stampin' Up events today, firstly it's the start of our new Spring mini catalogue (click link on the right side of this page to see it) If you prefer a physical copy please email me with your address and I will be happy to post one off to you. The second event is the launch of Sale-A-Bration, this is a yearly event from Stampin' Up and is very popular. For every £45 you spend you can choose a FREE item from a selection in this special brochure, the link for this is also on the right side.



I thought you would like to see this little fold over box I made, it's big enough for a small chocolate bar and it would be nice made in valentine colours as a little gift for the other half.  I popped the buttons up on a dimensional pad which let's you use white bakers twine wound round them as a closure.

Thanks for visiting today, hope you like the new mini catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration free gifts. If you would like to order anything please click on the link to go to my online store or you can email or call me if you would like to chat about the choices.



No comments:

Post a Comment