Wednesday 22 January 2014

January Blues?

Hi everyone, how's your January going? Some people get a bit down after the happiness of Christmas followed by the dull days of January. For me I find that January whizzes past, especially this one as I'm looking forward to Stampin' Ups new spring mini catalogue and Sale-A-Bration.(not long now they both are available on the 28th of this month)  As a demonstrator I get to pre-order lots of lovely things so I can prepare samples to show my customers. So for the past couple of weeks I have been working away with these and having great fun. Below is a sample of a little box made using the new Scalloped tag topper punch 133324 and some of the free papers from Sale-A-Bration, sweet sorbet.  I saw this little box being demonstrated back in November at convention and loved it. (Sorry I can't remember the name of the person to give credit) but she had hosted a booth showing lots of ideas using this new punch and everything was beautiful.

I'm off this weekend to London to go dress shopping with my lovely daughter, not just any old dress shopping, no, we are shopping for her wedding dress! How excited am I!!  I am also taking with me some sample wedding invitations I have made to show her and hopefully we can narrow down exactly what she wants so I can start making everything.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. Love this little box, can't wait to get my punch to make some of these x

    ReplyDelete