Wednesday 8 January 2014

Using new items from Sale-A-Bration

Good morning, just giving you a little sneak peek of a card I made using papers and a stamp set from the new Sale-A-Bration selection which starts on the 28th of this month. For every £45 you spend you get to choose an item from a really great selection of products.

Some months back I attended training in Telford and I received a lovely card swap from none other than - Michelle Last, this card was inspired by this.




Short and sweet today but I'll be back soon. We are lucky here in Northern Ireland today, weather is calm and quite bright.  Hope things improve where you are, whether it's floods or ice you are trying to cope with I wish you well.



2 comments:

  1. Hi again Sharon. Can't wait to see all the new items. But then you always make them look good. Promise I will try lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your lovely comments Helen x

    ReplyDelete