Wednesday 2 October 2013

Glorious Autumn

Hello, unfortunately back to rain after the lovely weather we had a few days ago.  While out walking at the weekend I  saw some beautiful trees with their leaves changing colour and while I am sure a New England Fall must be wonderful, we don't do too badly here in little Northern Ireland.  Must get my camera out and capture some of this lovely colour, would make a great scrapbook page!

I took inspiration from these trees for today's card and I am happy the way it turned out.  I am loving the magnificent maple stamp, you will find it in the seasonal catalogue on page 18 and it's only £8.95 on wood mount and is so versatile. Once I get a nice photo I will make a scrapbook page using the stamp and post it on here for you all to see.

Until next time, happy crafting



The Magnificent Maple leaf stamp is available on wood mount at only £8.95 and can be found on page 18 of the mini seasonal catalogue if you would like it.

2 comments:

  1. Sharon I love this! so pretty and right with the season... LOVE IT! thanks for sharing your awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is just Autumn and so simple wonderful how inspiration hits I like the idea of the scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete