Monday 25 January 2016

Rose Garden

Happy Monday, today I am sharing my January thank you cards with you. Every month anyone who has placed an order with me gets a handmade thank you card from me. I really like to show my customers how grateful I am that they choose me as their Stampin' Up demonstrator.

As a special this month, to celebrate Sale-a-Bration I also give any customer who ordered over £45 worth of products a little gift pack from me featuring beautiful new embellishments.  So for £45 my lovely customers got a gift of their choice from Stampin' Up, a gift pack from me and a thank you card! Everyone has received theirs now so I hope they were all happy crafters.






It has been pretty mild here in Northern Ireland, nothing like the poor people enduring the awful snow storm on the East coast of American.  It has been such a mild wet winter that my spring bulbs are already well up out of the ground getting ready to flower and it's still only January!

Thanks for stopping by today, please visit again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment