Thursday 7 January 2016

Every girl needs a new handbag!

Good morning, I'm so looking forward to my launch party tomorrow and seeing all my customers! I have been working on lots of projects for my display using the fantastic new products from our Spring catalogue. It was an easy task as I love everything! The most difficult part was deciding what to use first...

I used paper from a lovely new paper pack called Birthday Bouquet and the brand new pink glimmer card. The photo doesn't do it justice as it is very sparkly in really life.  I got the original idea for this handbag from a fellow demonstrator from the U.S. called Becky Roberts, have a look at her blog called Inking Idaho
Becky sells PDF templates that are really good.  Anyway I bought the handbag template from Becky some years ago but have since went on to resize it bigger and smaller, the one on the photo is a larger version. It is a useful little gift bag for holding jewellery or chocolate, what girl doesn't love a little bag containing something lovely?




I'll be back soon with more samples from my launch party, I hope you come back for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment