Tuesday 19 January 2016

Oh, Hello

Good Morning, I'm sharing a sweet little card with you today.  I love the little chick with his balloon, I added the Oh, Hello because I thought that looks like what he is saying!  However the little chick would look equally as good with "Happy Easter". This is free stamp set from our Sale-A-Bration promotion.  For every £45 you spend with Stampin' Up you get to choose any item from the special Sale-A-Bration leaflet.  This one is on page 15 and is called Honeycomb Happiness.  It is designed to coordinate with our cute little honeycomb embellishments, check out the page below.








Thanks for visiting today and if you would like to place an order for £45 and get this fabulous free stamp set then please click on my link "shop now"  






No comments:

Post a Comment