Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas thank you

Hi everyone, thought I would share my hostess club thank you. I created the blue and gold card using a sky blue card base then cut a strip from the lovely vellum papers in the Christmas catalogue and added the reindeer clip as a little extra. 

I like to give my loyal customers of my club a little extra at Christmas and this year they all received the metal rimmed pearls.  The square pillow box was the perfect size to hold them. I cut the two pieces for the box out and using the large Dots for Days stamp, I stamped in versamark and added gold embossing powder. The effect this created was lovely and glossy but unfortunately it doesn't show up so well in the photo. I also embossed the wooden Thanks and added it to the box with some seam binding ribbon and gold cord.

I'll be starting a new hostess club in 2016 and if you would be 
interested in hearing more about joining in please contact me, I 
would be delighted to have you join us.






I'll be back soon with some gift wrapping ideas from a recent class I held, please come back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment