Wednesday 16 December 2015

Beautiful festive flower

Hello there, are you all super busy trying to get everything sorted out before the big day?  I always feel like I have loads of time then realise I haven't and end up rushing everything!

Today I'm sharing another make from my last class which featured gift wrapping.  We used Stampin' Ups take out boxes, they come flat but are so easy to build up and they are a really good size. The beautiful flower on top was made using a large leaf out of the leaflets framelit dies, I cut out silver glimmer card and music note paper from the Home for Christmas dsp.  The smaller centre was made using the festive flower punch and finished off with a large pearl bead. I attached it using a silver mini peg so the recipient doesn't damage the flower when opening the gift.  It would look fab attached to a gift bag too.




I'll be back with another project from the class which was a great box that holds a mini bottle of wine or a nice Olive oil or vinegar so I hope you can come back to see that.  Good luck with the shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment