Monday 22 December 2014

Tilda Santa

My first love will always be paper crafting using Stampin' Up's fabulous products but I do like to dabble in other crafts from time to time. Back in September I joined a little sewing group in Donaghadee, Northern Ireland which is run by my good friend Betty. It took me some weeks but I finally manage to finish a sweet Tilda Santa, I love him and it was worth the effort!



I also made star ornaments for friends's Christmas presents.  I made them using the largest Star die from Stampin' Ups set Stars (133723). They cut through the hessian material with ease, I stitched them around the edges using a zig zag stitch to stop them from fraying.  I stamped the word sparkle onto a piece of linen and cut out then sewed a little button on the linen and added a gold bell to the bottom, I think I managed a nice rustic memento for my 
friend's trees and even manage to include some things from my paper crafting!




I am going to try and find time to come back tomorrow with a photo of my Christmas tree so I hope you join me for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment