Friday 5 December 2014

Last of the wedding projects

I'm showing you the last few wedding projects, don't want to bore you and also I have some Christmas things to share.


 



For the table plan I used an old picture frame and painted it with Annie Sloan paint then backed it with hessian look wallpaper, printed the names onto very vanilla card and added a little pearl trim.

These are the table numbers which I made using my Stampin' Up oval dies, very vanilla and crumb cake card adding some pearls to finish them off.



This photo shows the lovely Stampin' Up bunting I made using the celebration kit 333007 which I placed across the beautiful  fireplace in the stable room (where we had our coffee after the ceremony) Hard to see in the photo but I used mini clothes pegs to attach photos of the bride and groom, from the first photo they had taken together to their engagement photo which I thought was a nice touch.  Above the fireplace are little jam jars filled with flowers, I decorated the jars using Stampin' Up's lace, burlap ribbon and very vintage cream buttons.  So although I wasn't able to do everything for the wedding with products from Stampin' Up, I certainly did mange to do a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment