Tuesday 9 December 2014

Christmas crafts

As a Stampin' Up demonstrator, although independent, I have the pleasure of getting together every so often with other demonstrators to share ideas and generally just have fun.

Well last Saturday was one of those days! In Antrim, Northern Ireland 31 of us from all over NI met up and spent the whole day together. Our manager Paula and her assistant Kelly had flown in especially for this event.  They were joined by my upline Natalie who give us a very interesting talk and they showed us lots of lovely new products which are coming out with our new spring/summer catalogue, can't wait for that!

Part of the fun of getting together is swapping ideas, we did this by making 31 of the same thing and swapping those with the 31 ladies who attended, that way we all came home with 31 new and different ideas! Below is my basket of swaps, I made little box type envelopes with the envelope punch board, leaving the top part open. I put in a lovely sachet of Malteaser drink and added a festive candy cane, what do you think? Everyone seemed to like them.



Here's a close up, I used the Perfect Blend stamp set (131392) I stamped the cup and coloured it in using Stampin' Ups Blendabilities. The stamp set comes with two sentiments but as they aren't suitable for Christmas I choose Christmas Cheer from the very useful Endless Wishes stamp set 136829



I'll be back soon with a photo of all the lovely swaps I received in return, come back for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment