Monday 19 May 2014

Graduation card for guys

Hope you have all had a great weekend, weather here was good though not quite as good as England but we still managed to get out in the garden for most of Saturday and it's looking good!

I promised you a card for a man, I don't make manly cards very often as I find it difficult to decide what to do for them. This type of card can be found all over blogland  it's just a case of deciding the size of triangles, really quite easy. My favourite part is the tie, I love this stitched satin ribbon in Midnight Muse colour, I think it looks like a real tie. My friend graduated on Saturday and I think he liked his card. Congratulations Michael, well done!



I have quite a few birthday cards to make this week, so can't share those with you until after the events but I hope to get a little play 
with some other ideas I've had, so come back later in the week for those. Have a great day.
                         


1 comment:

  1. Great card for a male graduation Sharon . Love it

    ReplyDelete