Tuesday 10 June 2014

I'm back

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile but life has been busy and not all in a good way. Sometimes life throws us surprises, we've all experienced that, we just have to deal with difficult times and get on with things :-(

To make up for my absence I have three photos for you today. I received some lovely pre-order items from Stampin' Up recently and I made a card and a little box which highlight some of our new colours, Blackberry Bliss and a lovely yellow called Hello Honey.















The new catalogue goes live on the 1st July if you would like to contact me I can post one out to you for a cost of £5 to include postage. You could get a free copy from me including a handmade thank you card by placing an order of £50 at my online store or you can join one of my monthly hostess clubs to get a free copy that way.  Contact me for details on my email address above.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment