Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sweet Baby

I have been busy in my craftroom but the problem is I can't always share what I make with you as sometimes the recipients haven't been given the cards yet. This card was given yesterday so I can share now. A lovely friend of mine became a Grandmother and this is the card I made. I really love the name!




I used the lovely baby set called Baby, we've grown (133089) from the current mini catalogue. I stamped the cute little shoes on the inside but forgot to photograph that! 

The morning post alphabet (126592) is my favourite, you have to cut it out but I think it's worth it as it's so pretty. I used pink pirouette which is a lovely soft pink, perfect for baby girl cards.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon with a pretty birthday 
card.
                         


No comments:

Post a Comment