Tuesday 15 April 2014

Team welcomes

These nice bright cards were made for my new team members, it's a very small team but we would welcome more members! If you think you would like to join my Stampin' Up team and have some crafting fun while you work, please contact me for more details.


The wonderful sentiment I used for these cards comes from a set of five called Feel Goods and the other four are great too. The set can be found on page 25 of the main catalogue, item number 129684 for the clear set. The lovely red paper is from a little pad called Fresh Prints (48 sheets) and are the perfect size for matting onto cards, this can be found in the mini catalogue, number 132996 and are a bargain at only £6.25!

That's all today folks, have a great day and I'll be back soon.
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment