Thursday 24 April 2014

Different crafts

Hope you have all had a lovely Easter and got to spend lots of time with your family and friends. I did, so I haven't had much time to go to my craft room, sorry I don't have any paper crafts to share with you but I have made two little button type bracelets, pink for myself and blue for my daughter, some Stampin' Up products on these like the lovely In Colour Dahlias (127556), other little buttons and accessories are from retired things or just random buttons I've had. These bracelets are a very simple make, I bought little cabochon bracelet blanks and I used Crystal Effects (great for sticking heavy items - 101055) to glue on all the little buttons and things. I love to dabble in other types of crafts, like beading, sewing, needle felting etc and whilst I don't spend enough time on any of these to get good at them I still find all crafts great fun!




I'll be back with my normal crafts very soon, I have some ideas running around in my head that I can't wait to get to my desk to make so please come back for those!
                         

1 comment: