Wednesday 9 April 2014

Happy Easter

Unfortunately the weather this morning is not very spring like, it's pouring down! However until this morning it has been really nice with all the spring flowers in the garden at their peak here in Bangor, I even noticed yesterday the first flower has opened on my Magnolia. I love this time of year with all the new beginnings the garden shows us with the hope of summer just around the corner.

I'm going to share with you today the thank you card and gift I made for the ladies of my monthly hostess club, I hope they liked them.







I love this tulip stamp, it's hard to see in the photo what the bag contained but it was a small Cadbury caramel bunny, yum!




And a whole basket of bunnies!

                         

3 comments:

  1. I know I love mine Sharon so pretty :) thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete