Thursday 25 February 2016

Wreaths are not just for Christmas

They are for Spring too! It is only one month today until Good Friday so I think it's time I showed you my first Easter Card. I have used the dies that I used for my Christmas wreath but I have used the lovely Spring stamp set called Circle of Spring (page 77 of main catalogue) this really is the set to buy for all your spring projects (especially if you bought the die set for your Christmas projects) as it covers most occasions. You get the wreath, the little flower and bow and six sentiments. I used the large background stamp Hardwood as my back drop and added a bit of bling with the bow which I die cut from the lovely new Blushing Bride paper.




So for all occasions whether it's Easter, Mothers Day, a spring Birthday or a simple Thank you this set has got it all.  Here's hoping we soon get the Spring weather to match all the lovely Spring projects we are going to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment