Monday 8 February 2016

Birthday Blooms

Good morning, are you ready to start your new week? I am! I'm planning on setting aside some time to make a start on Easter, I only realised recently how early it falls this year (25th March) I am going to organise some dates for classes so I need to get the creative ideas flowing!

In the meantime I'm sharing a square card I made using the fabulous set Birthday Blooms, so versatile with this lovely big rose, a small single bloom and three sentiments (the fonts are beautiful), a row of hearts and two small detail images. This would be a great set for many occasions, birthday, thank you, wedding and even sympathy, for a crafter starting out I would recommend this set.

I've used the colours watermelon wonder, crumb cake and a little pear pizzazz on the leaves. I'm loving the beautiful new watermelon wonder ribbon, it so luxurious. It would be wonderful wrapped around a special present to match the card.






 


I've included a photo of the set as I wanted to let you see how wonderful it is, just look at the detail of the flowers and those fonts!


Hope I've inspired you to set aside a little time for yourself this week to get creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment