Wednesday 10 June 2015

Sheltering Tree Screen Card

Good morning from a lovely sunny Northern Ireland where I think summer is finally making an appearance! Temperatures are not exactly warm but at least it's bright and sunny. Sorry I haven't been posting so much recently but life is busy with Catslogue launches, classes and generally just trying to get things cleared up before the summer break. 

Last week I held an evening class and we made this little screen card using the lovely Sheltering Tree stamp set (page 89 item no. 137163).  I had made a similar card for a Christmas version so I used the same measurements to make this seasonal one.  It went down well in the class but as it takes quite along time to make, the girls said they would only part with it to a very special person or perhaps just keep it for themselves!



I'll be back soon with a delightful little mini album so I hope you come back to see that.


No comments:

Post a Comment